Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's almost 3 AM and I'm still up.
I can never sleep anymore unless it's during the day and Eric's there.
It's been like this since I worked that week of nights.
Ugh!
The problem is I'm not even tired though.
I know I should be sleeping.
I'm just not.
But I know if I go to bed I'll put in a movie and watch the whole thing rather than fall asleep like I do everytime me and Eric watch a movie together!
Sooo Eric goes to work and I try to sort out my life, watch tv and play with my dogs.
I wish I could live a stress free life, or at least a little bit less stress would be nice.
I just need to get my life figured out.
I need to pick a career and run with it.
My college experience is never ending and I don't even like college!
There's just too many things that I 'may' or 'may not' want to do in my life.
I want to have a daycare and I want to teach and I want to be a vet tech and I want to work with special needs kids and I want to run an animal shelter and I want to work at an adoption center and I want to be an animal cop and I want to know what I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment