Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introduction?

So this is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, a blog. I've just been too busy or too preoccupied. That seems to be the story of my life, too preoccupied. Since this is the first post I'm going to keep it short, especially because I'm avoiding school work in order to write this. I do that a lot, avoid things.

I'll use this first entry to explain a little bit about me. My name is Heather, from the title on my page I'm sure you've gathered that I'm not the tallest girl out there. I'm 5 ft 1 in tall. I'm also ok with that. Being called shorti is just something I've gotten used to. I'm a college student at KSU. I'd like to be finished with school soon but it seems like I just can't keep myself on track. Perhaps it's the avoiding getting things done? Besides being a procrastinating student I'm a part time employee of Wal-mart. Surprisingly enough I think I hate it just a little less than most of the people I work with. I've had my moments though. Let's just say at the moment I don't hate it; some of the people I work with, yes, but the job itself, no.

In my free time I like to play with my 3 dogs, spend time with my boyfriend, watch tv, read and write. My dogs are awesome. They are my favorite things in life. Without them I don't think I would survive my own mind. More on that later. My boyfriend is also one of my favorite things. I like him very much. We have our problems but I'm all for working on things. He's a great guy and I have so much fun with him. We live in a small house in Springfield Ohio with my 3 dogs and 3 cats. He's a trooper for agreeing to this arangement, the 7 of us are a handful!

Well for now I'll leave it at that. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment